Top 20 Herbals and Natural Remedies that you Should Carry When you are Traveling outside the US
1. Lemon Essential Oil: Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from lemons and a great source of antioxidants. Lemon essential oil could be very refreshing in water, beneficial for skin and mental fatigue.
2. Arnica Gel or Cream: Arnica gel is created from Arnica plant and flowers. Arnica gel is anti-inflammatory and improves circulation. The gel shouldn’t be taken or applied into broken skin. The cream relieves bruises, muscle pains and strains.
4. Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender essential oil has sedative properties that help to improve anxiety, insomnia, burns, headaches and wounds. Lavender essential oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties.
5. Aloe Vera gel: Aloe Vera is a very well known herbal remedy that was first used in China for its healing properties. Aloe vera is anti-inflammatory and helps to prevent cancer, sunburns and mild kitchen burns. Aloe vera can be used as a moisturizer for hair and skin care.
6. Calendula/Comfrey Salve: Calendula has great anti-bacteria and anti-inflammatory properties and helps to heal cuts and wounds. This well known “comfort” herbal can also be used for scrapes, tired feet, and diaper rash and as a moisturizer.
7. Ginger Capsules/ Ginger Powder: Ginger capsules are high source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants and have great anti-inflammatory and anti-nausea and gas-relieving properties. Ginger capsules are great for improving motion sickness, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), arthritis, high cholesterol, cardiovascular health and digestion.
10. Elderberry Capsules/ Liquid Extract: Elderberry or liquid extract was first used by Native Americans to treat infections. Elderberry capsules prevent and shorten the duration of colds and flues. Elderberry can heal infections like skin rashes, sinus infection and acne and is a great remedy for constipation.
11. Peppermint Essential Oil/ Tea Bags: Peppermint essential oil can be used to improve common cold, itching, insect bites, and congestion. Peppermint essential oil can kill bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
12. Goldenseal Capsules/ Powder: Goldenseal capsules are herbal remedies that have antibacterial, antibiotic and therapeutic properties. Goldenseal capsules could also improve rashes, skin problems or can be used on wounds to stop bleeding.
13. Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Eucalyptus essential oil has great antibiotic properties and can improve arthritis, colds, flues, fever, headaches, sinus infections, poor circulations and coughing.
14. Echinacea Liquid Extract: Echinacea liquid extract can improve the immune system, infections and be used externally to heal cuts, wounds and burns.
15. Herbal insect repellent: Herbal insect repellent is the best natural bug repellent that can protect your skin against insects or mosquito’s bite.
16. Grindelia Poison Ivy Treatment: Grindelia helps to relieve the pain and skin rashes caused by poisonous plants like oak or ivy.
17. Witch Hazel Extract: Witch hazel extract has great anti-inflammatory properties and is very useful for skin irritations and insect bites.
18. Boswellia: Boswellia is a great herbal remedy that is anti-inflammatory and is used for treating arthritis.
20. Thyme Essential Oil: Thyme essential oil is great for treating colds, flues, insect bites, muscle pains, poor circulation and dermatitis.
National community initiative to create the first ever nutritional system to synergize with the practice and living of yoga. Certified organic coconut water. Collaborative platform for people inspired by yoga!
Did you know parasites out rank cancer as deadliest killer Worldwide? Autointoxication is potentially a deadly condition that occurs when colon health is ignored. Learn More Organica Colon Cleansing and Anti-Parasite Digestive Support
People are now asking for Over-the-Counter Organic Medicine that is both USDA Certified Organic and an FDA Registered homeopathic drug. Learn more about: the booming Organic Medicine market.
USDA-certified organic and raw hand-peeled cacao beans from Ecuadorian Arriba are great source of antioxidants, minerals, and fiber. Learn more about Superfoods Raw Peeled Cacao Beans.
Raw Organic foods that include Live-enzyme Superfoods from the purest unprocessed foods that have all their precious nutrients intact. More on raw foods.
Can managing Facebook get easiers? I guess it can. Facebook Management Tools.
Everybody needs someone to help them with small odd jobs, from computer fixing to help with a wide range of things. Hire someone to help you with small tasks on a easy-to-manage contract basis.
Lose weight, reduce stress and transform your life through plant-based nutrition... FREE! Join Thrive!
Organic and fair clothing, sustainability, environmental and social responsibility. Check out the latest fashion!.
Eco-conscious furnishings and accessories. What are sustainable flatware?
Organic premium and natural products for pets, manufactured in-house. You never heard of holistic, natural dog and cat food! Now you have.
Herbs, Foods, Bath, & Complete Aromatherapy Oils. Ahhhh, now that's relaaaaaxation.
House of Nutrition brings people a wide range of products and supplies for their nutritional well-being. See products list.
Eco-friendly and bio-degradable Mattresses? Here's what you could get!
Mighty Leaf crafts the most flavorful and delicious artisan blended teas. award-winning tea pouches ... Tea Lovers, Savor
Touch of Europe brought to US and Canada! Browsed and bewildered!
Herbal Teas, Herbal Tincutres, and Organic Wellness Oils. Nature's Inventory
Organic Bouquet - Eco-Friendly Flowers & Gourmet Gifts! See what's popular today!
Flower Delivery for someone special? Send love of flowers!
Find your way through life with a little help. Where is your life's compass?