Superfoods are found naturally in the nature and are high in nutrients, minerals, vitamins and live enzymes with many health benefits. Superfoods are full of antioxidants, manganese...Read more
- Fruit and Nut SuperfoodsOur bodies are exposed into many things in the environment such as pollution, bacteria, chemicals, deep fried foods, cooked foods, fast foods and radiation. When these foreign invaders inside our body get strong our immune system gets weakened....Read more
- Chocolate Cacao BeansCacao also simulates endorphins that make one feel “high and relaxed”. Phenylethylamine also exists in chocolate. Our brain releases phenylethylamine when we feel loved. Phenylethylamine reduces moodiness, depression and help with concentration. Another chemical that our brain releases when we feel great is anandamide...Read more
- AvocadoAvocado has several health benefits such as anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, lowering the cholesterol level and preventing heart disease. Avocado also helps with weight loss and healthy hair and skin...Read more
The Obesity Era
More than 40% of leading CAUSES OF DEATH in America today is DIABETES. 20% of CHILDREN today have PLAQUES (fat deposits) in their arteries, these children are often times diagnosed with HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE and HIGH LEVEL OF CHOLESTEROL...Read more
Childhood ObesityOnly 10% of parents who their children are obese seek medical help. This is the first generation of children who will have a shorter life expectancy than their parents...Read more
Find out about a well-balanced nutritional diet for mental and physical health. Learn about basic nutrient such as water, carbohydrate, protein, fat, minerals and vitamins.....Read more
- MicronutrientsOne out of three kids born after the year 2000 are OBESE. NUTRITION matters and in fact our kids and adults are suffering from MALNUTRITION and yet There isn’t a single UNIVERSITY OR COLLAGE in America that teaches NUTRITION as a DEGREE....Read more
- Food GuidelinesA healthy diet must have a proper balance of the essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals. A well-balanced diet isn’t also a diet that is high in complex carbohydrates, fiber and protein and low in saturated fat if it’s processed food....Read more
- VitaminsVitamins are essential part of life. Vitamins regulate metabolism and help our bodies to get energy from food. Our bodies need smaller amount of micronutrients in comparisons to essential nutrients such as water, carbs, protein and fat. It’s important to take vitamin supplements daily to maintain a good health....Read more
- MineralsThe function and structure of every cell depends on the minerals. Minerals regulate muscle tone, help in formation of blood and bone structure and maintain healthy nerve function...Read more
- AntioxidantsNatural compounds of antioxidants help to protect the body against free radicals. Free radicals can be formed by being exposed to sun, toxic chemicals such as chemicals in cigarettes, industrial or chemical wastes and polluted air....Read more
- EnzymesEnzymes are necessary for brain stimulation, organ and cell repair, food digestion and providing energy for the body. Without enzymes life as we know didn’t exist even if minerals, vitamins and water still did exist...Read more
- PhytochemicalsNow researchers found out that consuming “phytochemicals” help to fight against free radicals and toxins. Phytochemicals are active substances in plants that give them flavor and color. Phytochemicals fight with cancer by blocking several steps that leads to cancer....Read more
- MalnutritionMalnutrition is a terminology used when people are both overnutrition and undernutrition. If a person’s diet doesn’t have the adequate amount of calories, fat,carbohydrates and protein the person might be suffering from malnutrition...Read more
Physical and Mental HealthSome of the symptoms of depression and anxiety are sleeping too much or too little, lack of energy, loss of appetite, increase in anxiety, moodiness and irritability, seasonal depression especially during winter time, moodiness and hopeless or even suicidal thoughts...Read more
- DiabetesUnfortunately the statistics show that 25 million Americans are diabetic and 79 millions are pre-diabetic. Obesity is a major driven force for insulin resistance and is the main source of hypertension and diabetes....Read more
- CholesterolThere are two major types of cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) often known as bad cholesterol and high-density lipoprotein (HDL) also known as good cholesterol....Read more
- Cardiovascular Disease1.3 million heart attacks and 800,000 strokes happen every year in America. People with high blood pressure and high level of cholesterol are more likely to have a heart attack....Read more
- AIDSThe documentation on AIDS goes back to 1980s; many researchers have been trying to find out the origin of AIDS, some believe that AIDS is a genetically modified engineering virus that has gone awry...Read more
- Cleansing DietColon cleansing is one of the ways to detoxify the body from harmful chemicals and toxin in the environment. Colon is like drainage for our bodies. Unfortunately American diet is filled with saturated fat and we all know that grease sticks into everything...Read more
-Fatigue RemediesIf you feel exhausted most of the time and have a little or no energy to go through your daily schedule your should change your eating habits, exercise more, meditate and sleep enough hours....Read more
- Lowering Blood PressureBy lowering blood pressure you can reduce the chances of stroke, kidney failure, heart attack and other serious health problems. One of the problems in American diet today is huge amount of sodium intake or the “white toxic”....Read more
- Chinese MedicineChinese medicine has around and known for its healing techniques for centuries now. These techniques simply are deep breathing, gentle movements, self-massage and meditation....Read more
- Treating Stress and DepressionThe fast pace of modern life causes reduction of neurotransmitter called serotonin in the body and reduction of serotonin causes depression. Many people have turned to antidepressants and other related drugs for treating depression....Read more
Using herbals as medicine for improving mental and physical health has been a long tradition in Egypt, China and India. Here are some of the famous herbals that have been used for centuries for their medicinal use.... Read more
Organic FoodWhat has happened to our food industry that we have to search the shelves of the grocery store looking for the organic version of everything? Can we just expect to buyreal nutritious food without chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, or toxic contaminants....Read more
-Cooking Oil / Grapeseed OilGrapeseed oil is made by pressing the grape seeds; grapeseed is a high source of vitamin E, protein and minerals. Grapeseed oil can be found in facial products, hair products, skin products, bath oils and many others...Read more
More than 20 million Americans suffer from allergies especially in spring time. Mild symptoms of allergies are breathing difficulty, rash, congestion, sneezing, coughing, runny nose, itchy or burning eyes and fatigue...Read more
National community initiative to create the first ever nutritional system to synergize with the practice and living of yoga. Certified organic coconut water. Collaborative platform for people inspired by yoga!
Did you know parasites out rank cancer as deadliest killer Worldwide? Autointoxication is potentially a deadly condition that occurs when colon health is ignored. Learn More Organica Colon Cleansing and Anti-Parasite Digestive Support
People are now asking for Over-the-Counter Organic Medicine that is both USDA Certified Organic and an FDA Registered homeopathic drug. Learn more about: the booming Organic Medicine market.
USDA-certified organic and raw hand-peeled cacao beans from Ecuadorian Arriba are great source of antioxidants, minerals, and fiber. Learn more about Superfoods Raw Peeled Cacao Beans.
Raw Organic foods that include Live-enzyme Superfoods from the purest unprocessed foods that have all their precious nutrients intact. More on raw foods.
Can managing Facebook get easiers? I guess it can. Facebook Management Tools.
Everybody needs someone to help them with small odd jobs, from computer fixing to help with a wide range of things. Hire someone to help you with small tasks on a easy-to-manage contract basis.
Lose weight, reduce stress and transform your life through plant-based nutrition... FREE! Join Thrive!
Organic and fair clothing, sustainability, environmental and social responsibility. Check out the latest fashion!.
Eco-conscious furnishings and accessories. What are sustainable flatware?
Organic premium and natural products for pets, manufactured in-house. You never heard of holistic, natural dog and cat food! Now you have.
Herbs, Foods, Bath, & Complete Aromatherapy Oils. Ahhhh, now that's relaaaaaxation.
House of Nutrition brings people a wide range of products and supplies for their nutritional well-being. See products list.
Eco-friendly and bio-degradable Mattresses? Here's what you could get!
Mighty Leaf crafts the most flavorful and delicious artisan blended teas. award-winning tea pouches ... Tea Lovers, Savor
Touch of Europe brought to US and Canada! Browsed and bewildered!
Herbal Teas, Herbal Tincutres, and Organic Wellness Oils. Nature's Inventory
Organic Bouquet - Eco-Friendly Flowers & Gourmet Gifts! See what's popular today!
Flower Delivery for someone special? Send love of flowers!
Find your way through life with a little help. Where is your life's compass?